Craig recently braved Hunahpu’s Day 2014. For what, you ask?
Our next contest.
We will be raffling off a bottle of Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout 2014! This sold out during Hunahpu’s Day and is an imperial stout aged on cacao nibs, ancho and pasilla chiles, cinnamon, and Madagascar vanilla beans.
2. Sometime on Saturday, March 22nd, a tweet and facebook post will go out.
4. The window will close when we reach 150 Facebook likes and 125 Twitter followers.
5. All names will be put into an Excel spreadsheet with a number assigned. On the Saturday after the window closes, we will pick the winner (and post a video of it). We will use random.org to generate a random number. We will click 3 times; the third one will be the winner.
6. Winner will have 24 hours to contact us through the winning media (either Facebook, Twitter, or email). If the winner doesn’t contact us, we will draw again.
7. If the winner is local to or near Chicago, we will schedule a meet up. Otherwise we will work out the details (we will pay shipping if needed).
8. Feel free to ask any questions on our Facebook page, by tweeting us, or by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE: Congratulations to Tim Feeney, winner of the 2014 Hunahpu’s! Thanks to all who entered!