Binny’s South Loop is holding a Bourbon County Brand Stout (BCBS)tap takeover on February 20th, 2014. We both called and got a plus one for a friend. Then both friends dropped out on us. So we decided to raffle them off (so you can put away your Black Tuesdays people).
For reference, last year’s South Loop BCBS event had BCBS 09, 10, 11, 12, Vanilla, Cherry Rye, Coffee 11, 12, Baudoinia, and Big John on tap, along with bottles of King Henry, Bramble, and Rare being poured. Two bottles each of King Henry, Bramble and Rare were raffled off as well. And South Loop Binny’s said they were going to top that.
We are raffling off 2 tickets! (as a pair)
Well, how’s it going to work?
2. Sometime on Thursday, February 6, a tweet and facebook post will go out.
3. Retweet the tweet and/or like the Facebook post to enter. Each one counts as one entry (so you can enter twice if you both like the post and retweet the tweet).
4. We will close the window at 6 PM CST, Thursday, February 13.
5. All names will be put into an Excel spreadsheet with a number assigned. On Saturday, February 15 (at or around 8 PM CST) we will pick the winner (and post a video of it). We will use random.org to generate a random number. We will click 3 times; the third one will be the winner.
6. Winner will have 24 hours to contact us through the winning media (either Facebook or Twitter). If the winner doesn’t contact us, we will draw again.
7. Feel free to ask any questions on our Facebook page or by tweeting us.
Winner was Stacey C. from Twitter! Thanks everyone for participating. There will be more raffles in the future!